Bad health because of cough. Still managed to have total 13 posts.
- Can we talk about Work Life Balance for a second? – Truth about Money, Patience, Hard Work and Family First.
- Balancing Family and Work | Tom McFarlin – Currently need more reading stuff like these, as current situation is similar but on the contrary.
- My Priorities (Balancing Work and Home) | Tom McFarlin – And finally, after the last three posts (including this), get a little motivation on how to do things right. Keyword: work hours.
- Sass and Responsive Typography – Advance use of Sass. Still not getting there, but got the gist of it.
- Sass Helpers for Older Browsers – Not the helpers themselves, but contain links to other resources.
- How to Conserve Battery Life on a MacBook – Currently only holds max at four hours. So it means it’s already degrade ?
- Getting Started with the WordPress Theme Customization API – Good basic tutorial for understanding Theme Customizer concept, including Sections, Settings and Controls.
- Getting Started with the WordPress Customizer | CSS-Tricks – Basic tutorial of Customizer and an alternative way using looping to register the settings.
- Why GPL Is Important For You and Your Clients – Was thinking this will discuss more about GPL. Turns out it’s more about how to manage project and deal with clients.
- Read This Before Starting Your WordPress Business Empire | @thetorquemag – Never really want to build one. But there’s nothing to lose to read this kind of topic.
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday, And WordPress | @thetorquemag – Got a glimpse of what are Black Friday and Cyber Monday are. And there is Gray Thursday, too!
- ‘The History Of WordPress,’ The Story (So Far) | @thetorquemag – The e-book seems interesting. But if have time, prefer to read other.
- How To Reduce The Abandon Rate Of Your #WordPress #Plugin – Nice tips for product growth.
Covering work life balance and still working on customizer and business.