Found and do some short old posts cleaning. Helps with the number. Total 21.
- Pulling Back From Progressive aEnhancement – No two clients are the same. Was thinking it will speak more about progressive enhancement itself, turns out speaks more about handling clients.
- How to Generate Blog Post Content Faster with Mind Mapping – Would love to use mind mapping for more subjects. Not just for blogging. But just can’t start one yet. Need more guide (and will).
- Acquisitions | Tom McFarlin – If building one business, probably will look for this as an “easy” exit. But more important, writing or blogging should be made a habit.
- Sass Theming with Configuration Files – Theming here is skin or color scheme. Have thought about this but still need more thinking for implementation. Learn how
!defaultput in use here.
- Sass Theming: The Neverending Story – Another theming way. Make use of
@mixin. Interesting and as the title says, there are many ways to achieve it.
- 18 Critical Oversights in Web Development – Long read. Good list. Honestly, done not all of them. Wonder how to apply these on WordPress theme development.
- PHP Streaming and Output Buffering Explained – Got a bit understanding. Test the code but see some unexpected result. Or probably just didn’t fully understand yet.
- Understanding PHP Output Buffering, and Why It’s Great for Shortcodes | WPShout – Good basic understanding of using output buffering in WordPress.
- How to Become a WordPress Professional – and Tips Based on Experience – WPMU DEV – Already consider one as it. Good reminder and refresher.
- The Best Places to Find WordPress Jobs and Build Your Career – WPMU DEV – Some new places. Good reference.
- The CEO of Automattic on Holding “Auditions” to Build a Strong Team – Long read. Took about two-three days to finish reading. Would really love to try this “audition”.
- Cleaning up some old articles.
- Andy Adams and Pressware | Tom McFarlin – Tom get new partner. And yes, these things always make consideration not to build own business. (Update: Just checking out Pressware homepage, turns out Tom already switching partner).
- Ship Fast and Iterate | Tom McFarlin –
… “ship fast and iterate” does not translate to “get something out there even if it’s broken.”
- WordPress and Data Ownership, Social Networks and Privacy | Tom McFarlin – Advantage of using self-hosted WordPress: data ownership.
- 5 Takeaways From ManageWP’s AMA With Beth Soderberg | @thetorquemag – Writing a book, work equity, charity and government work.
- $1 million payout to WordPress experts in 90 days (and other numbers about our startup) – Cool. Would love to be a part of Codeable. Someday.
- What To Consider Before Selling WordPress Products And Services – Go for niche market.
- Should I charge annual Subscription Fees? Or monthly? – Chris recommend annual. Couldn’t agree more.