Had two blank days. Still managed to have total 15 posts.
- Drafting Pseudocode Before Building Anything – Pseudocode still needed. Sometimes still doing it, writes on a notebook.
- Maybe I’m Over Commenting Code (Are You?) | Tom McFarlin – Comments do help. Especially in the long run.
- Sass Mixin and Media Merging – Nice use of recursion in Sass.
- Bootstrap Sass Installation and Customization – Bootstrap is indeed a matter of variables customization.
- How to Hibernate a Mac – Probably need to readjust the hibernate settings to conserver more battery life.
- Would love to have a conference like this in town. But wonder if can afford the fee.
- Three ages of WordPress code | Rarst.net – WordPress is changing. And one needs to change too.
- WordPress Freelancer Adam Soucie on the Dangers of Accepting Credit Cards – WordPress Tavern – Note: the original article: Chargebacks: The Dangers of Accepting Credit Cards and Being Too Trusting can’t be found again. Probably the link is changed.
- How to make more money as a WordPress freelancer – Need to charge more!
- Still not fully understand Creative Commons license. But at least know how to give attribution. Nice step-by-step guide.
- Hope the new Account Pages design is not troublesome.
- 4 New Revenue Routes The WordPress REST API Opens Up – The future of WordPress REST API is bright.