Doing a back post for the first time in this year. Hopefully, it’s also the last. Total 28 posts.
First edition of 2017 has total 6 posts. Still aiming for more clean ups before finally can get this back regularly (in the terms of the amount).
A combination of new and archived articles. Total 12 posts.
- How to Keep Your Employees and Avoid Turnover – Looking from different side.
No Front End reading.
- 15 Awesome Sublime Text Plugins For Web Development | Tutorialzine – Would like to try the ColorHighlighter.
- WordPress vs Wix: GPL is indeed can be confusing sometimes. Haven’t really fully understand it too. Well, the not-too-positive side from this drama: Avishai Abrahami name is famous now, at least now getting know to this name
- Mullenweg Takes Aim at Wix over GPL Abuses, Wix Response Fails to Address Licensing Issue – WordPress Tavern
- Wix Uses WordPress Code, Violates GPL | @thetorquemag
- Why Wix’s response to WordPress re GPL license is weak | WP Garage
- The Price Of GPL | Bitsplitting.org
- Wix and WordPress Explainer | Meshed Insights Ltd
- Should We Use PSRs or WordPress Coding Standards? | Tom McFarlin – Should have learn more about this PSRs.
- Working with Associative Array Values in WordPress | Tom McFarlin – Actually, has somewhat been practicing kind of this technique. In the right path!
- Desktop Applications via the WordPress REST API? | Tom McFarlin – Still, not interested in (full) desktop software. Just an interface like Slack or Calypso, maybe.
- WordPress JSON Encoding For Ajax | Tom McFarlin – Good tips for
Left over from previous struggling period. Need to getting refresh start. Total 4 posts.
Worst week. Got under ten. Total 8 posts only.
Had two blank days. Still managed to have total 15 posts.