Have a couple of blank days, but still managed to get a total of 26 posts. Bring back also the counter which is forgotten in the last two series.
- Bos Sony: Kami tidak akan Menang Melawan Apple dan Samsung – Go Sony!
- Microsoft Retiring Wunderlist, Pushing New ‘To-Do’ App
- Writing the Perfect Customer Service Résumé Is Easier Than You Think
- April 20th Support Team Meeting Summary
- How to Improve the Theme Repository and Support Developers
- WordPress Developer Bootcamp via Know The Code
- Automattic to Close San Francisco Office – ouch!
- WordCamp Europe 2017 Announces Speakers, Opens Registration for Contributor Day
- WordPress 4.7.4 Fixes 47 Issues
- WordPress Plugin Directory Restores Tabbed Interface
- Headway Themes Appears to be Dying a Slow Death – so sad to hear this
- Smush Image Compression Defeats WordFence, Wins Plugin Madness 2017
- Torque Toons: WP Smush wins Plugin Madness
- New WordPress Plugin Shows Users Where a Plugin’s Settings Link Is Upon Activation
- Why We Love Paying for WordPress Plugins – must read
- Embed Mastodon Statuses in WordPress
- Q&A with WPMU DEV CEO & Co-Founder James Farmer – sweet
- 10 Reasons Why Your WordPress Theme Doesn’t Make Enough Sales