Coming a bit late. Also, trying a new hierarchical taxonomy. Total 33 posts.
- Mengapa Pekerjaan Terasa Membosankan?
- Inheriting WordPress Projects: Tips For Development
- Project Management: Features (Milestones, Tasks, and Feedback Loops)
- How to Leave Your Terrible Job or Project This Year
- How to use teaching as a learning tool
- Thoughts on Community-Based Support Forums
- Choose the best WordPress Support Expert for your website – there are so many …
- Watch Productivity Skyrocket with JIRA + Help Scout
- Reflection on a price increase – brave decision
- From Pippin Williamson: “Reflection on a Price Increase”
- WordPress Relaunches Plugin Directory with New Design and Improved Search Algorithm
- Data From Theme Reviews Shows Authors Need More Education on Developing Secure WordPress Themes
- Poedit 2 Introduces Direct Connection to WordPress, Adds Support for Twig Templates
- WordPress Polyglots Team Calls for Volunteers to Organize Global Translation Day Three
- WordPress Community Support Shuts Down WordCamp Netherlands in Favor of City-Based WordCamps – another #wpdrama ?
- New WPstats.me Site Displays WordPress.org Plugin Download Stats
- WordPress Plugin Directory Redesign: Why So Many People Feel Their Feedback Was Ignored
- Blog in a Box Project Integrates WordPress with Raspberry Pi
- WP-CLI Names Alain Schlesser New Co-Maintainer
- Blog Helper: An Alexa Skill for Managing a WordPress Blog with Your Voice
- WordPress Plugin Directory Restores Stats and Links to Older Versions of Plugins
- New Userscript Restores Tabs to the WordPress Plugin Directory
- Why You Should Put Your Old Plugins Up For Adoption
- How to Keep Your WordPress Staging and Live Sites in Sync
- How to Synchronize WordPress Live and Development Databases
- Manipulating WP Admin Bar Styles with Events
- How To Get a WordPress Taxonomy By Term ID – nice and simple!