Tenth edition. Finally made it and most importantly can keep it consistent. Hope in the future, too. This week has total 21 posts.
- How to Get a Web Development Job – Another three marketplace. Well, two if Smashing Jobs is left out, since already mentioned here.
- 6 Reasons Why Your Child (and Mine!) Should Learn to Code – Definitely going to have own son to learn too, when it’s time.
- How Writing One Plugin Changed My Lifestyle – Currently struggling with work/life balance. Although own condition is rather on the contrary with this story.
- What’s Your Secret Superhero Identity As A Web Developer? – Deadpool. Not really fit, but the closest one.
- Useful Compass Features for Web Development – Was ever know Compass. But probably not going to use it in near future.
- A Primer on Using Flexbox with Compass – Finally getting to know with flexbox for the first time. Ironically, through Compass which, like said before, will not be used in near future
- Nice short series of Git. Looking at
branchdifferently now. Before, it’s like a “channel”. Now, understand it as also a “pointer” like
tag. Still, not really dare to follow this
git-flow, that is using feature-branch or a branch as a feature.
- Learn about WordPress Transients API.
- The Deal with WordPress Transients | CSS-Tricks – Complete guide.
- The Complete Guide to the WordPress Transients API – Additional info. Some are contradictive, but not so important.
- Why WordPress is a Great Bridge into Being a Web Professional | WPShout – WordPress for all and all for WordPress.
- Making Themes More WYSIWYG with the WordPress Customizer | WPShout – The heart of the customizer are the
- Polishing the WordPress Customizer Experience | WPShout – Three great tricks! Wonder if the
postMessageway is still the same with the coming of
- Becoming a WordPress Contributor: What You Must Know – WPExplorer – It was nice when following one of the Contributor Weekend. Still hoping can continue to contribute.
- How You Can Get Involved With The WordPress Project – What possible contributions right now still probably Support and Translation.
- 5 Takeaways From ManageWP’s AMA With Troy Dean | @thetorquemag – Value-Based Pricing Model and Failing as Learning.
- My Experience Submitting a Free theme to WordPress.org – Wonder when will submit own theme. Or perhaps being the other side, become theme reviewer.
- Nothing Is Foolproof… Even WordPress | @thetorquemag – Don’t blame the users. But educate them.
- XML-RPC for WordPress Developers – Some sample codes for using XML-RPC. Just for knowledge. More interested in WP REST API.
- Taking A Closer Look At XML-RPC | @thetorquemag – No sample codes. But provide more explanation about XML-RPC. Like the use of basic authentication (username and password) which raise a security issue and that’s why need to switch to more secure and easier WP REST API.