- High Performers have no time for drama – Drama is distractions. And distraction is procrastination.
- Being A Developer After 40 — Free Code Camp – Recommended by many. Long read. Favourite quote:
Keep doing your thing, keep learning what you were learning, and move on. Pay attention to it only if you have a genuine interest…
- Converting Your Typographic Units with Sass – There are 4 units for typography: pixels, percentages, ems, and points. Noted.
- Simplify Your Stylesheets With The Magical CSS Viewport Units | Tutorialzine – First time acknowledge viewport units is when researching about WordPress responsive images. This adds more knowledge and shows how powerful viewport is.
- A Look at Length Units in CSS – Turns out there are many length units. Although not all recommended for development. Also discover the mystery behind
emand getting to know with
- Understanding and Using rem Units in CSS – More about
rem. And default font-size turns out
- All about Google AMP.
- An Introduction to Google’s Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP) – An intro by SitePoint.
- What You Need to Know About Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMPs) – Whiteboard Friday – Moz – AMP is (basically) a Diet HTML.
- Turn Your AMP Up To 11: Everything You Need To Know About Google’s Accelerated Mobile Pages – Smashing Magazine – Complete guide.
- Taking AMP for a Spin | CSS-Tricks – No support for scripts is (made) a big deal.
- AMP Up Your WordPress Site with Google’s Accelerated Mobile Pages – Guide for customizing the default style when using WordPress AMP plugin.
- Facebook Instant Articles vs AMP vs Apple News for WordPress – WPMU DEV – Nice comparation between the three.
- Learn from some experienced WordPress expert. Too bad not all AMA is covered by Torque.
- 5 Takeaways From AMA With Pippin Williamson
- 5 Takeaways from Adii Pienaar’s AMA
- 5 Takeaways from Jason Cohen’s AMA
- 5 Takeaways from Chris Lema’s AMA
- 5 Takeaways from Rachel Carden’s AMA
- 5 Takeaways from Collis Ta’eed’s AMA
- 5 Takeaways from Cory Miller’s AMA
- 5 Takeaways from Brian Gardner’s AMA
- 5 Takeaways from James Farmer’s AMA
- 5 Takeaways From This Week’s AMA With Josh Pollock | @thetorquemag
- 5 Takeaways From This Week’s AMA With Mark Forrester | @thetorquemag
- 5 Takeaways From This Week’s AMA With Jeff Chandler | @thetorquemag
- 5 Takeaways From This Week’s AMA With Remkus de Vries | @thetorquemag
- The Decline of Drupal, or How to Fix Drupal 8 | MikeSchinkel.com – Never had a chance to touch Drupal. Fall for WordPress at the time.
- Slides by Designmodo Review – A Fantastic New Site Generator – Seems nice. And apparently it’s not the NodeJS based type. But pricey though, $249.
- WordPress vs Ghost – Which Is Better? – It’s rather biased. But would like to try Ghost some other time.
- Weebly vs WordPress – Choosing The Right Platform! – Finally a little bit understand why one of friends choose Weebly instead.
- Exploring Different CMS Solutions Built on Node.js – Meet with the new players. Before only know Ghost.
- Getting to know with Static Website Generators. Also see 4 samples of them – Jekyll, Middleman, Roots, Hugo.
- Building a WordPress Ajax Theme – Deluxe Blog Tips – Would love to build a theme such like this. Prefer the WP API way, though.
- Some useful tips regarding working with AJAX in WordPress.
- Keeping Separate Files for Ajax in WordPress | Tom McFarlin
- Ajax in WordPress: Procedural Programming | Tom McFarlin – Only a preview post. Will get to the real one later.
- Object-Oriented Ajax in WordPress | Tom McFarlin – Same as above. The continuation actually.
- Priority of Ajax in WordPress | Tom McFarlin
- How to Limit Heartbeat API in WordPress – Already heard about Heartbeat API before. But can’t remember where.
- Musings on Customizer as Future Admin Interface – Honestly, still prefer the looks of Calypso (WordPress.com new dashboard) than the Customizer.
- Theming with the REST API – Meet Picard – Would like to check this Picard and Tango. And if possible, in the future, create ones like them.