Trying a different approach starting this edition. Does not include skimming posts and only select 1-2 articles per day.
This also marks the end of 2017 edition (and unfortunately, forced to be an another back-date post). Hope to continue this in 2018.
Total 21 posts.
- Almost Paradise: The Remote Worker’s Guide to Lonely Island Survival via @wpsitecare
- How to Snag — and Succeed at — a Remote Customer Service Job
- Remote Work Is A Personal Experience And That’s Why It’s Awesome
- The Difference Between URLs and URIs
- A Complete Guide and List of HTTP Status Codes
- File Commander: Mudah Kelola File di Android
Front End (2)
- Troubles and Triumphs When Re-Building Our Customer Onboarding Process at WordPress.com
- What Does It Mean to be ‘Customer Service Oriented?’ by @elizabeth-wellington/ via @helpscout
- WordPress 4.9.1 Security and Maintenance Release
- WP Mayor is 7 Years Old! – WP Mayor
- Matt Mullenweg State of the Word, 2017
- WordPress-Related Resources: Staying Up to Date | Tom McFarlin
- The Promise of Gutenberg: Themes as More Design, Less Baggage
- How to Remove v=XXXX string from WordPress URLs
- Troubleshooting using the Health Checker