Hosting is focus of the week. Total 15 posts.
- Tips For Being A Productive Developer | Tom McFarlin – This can be a good blog post idea. Would like to write own version.
- Using Web Fonts The Best Way (in 2015) | helloanselm.com – Lots of technique worth to try.
- Not a good and complete Bootstrap tutorials at all. But still got a few understanding of terms, such as
- No specific Techno articles. But like mentioned before, has been reading a lot about hosting topics. Since most of them related to WordPress (hosting), so they’re included in WordPress section below.
- All about SiteGround review. Two points: free migration and excellent support. Not going to use any Managed WordPress hosting, at least for now. But it’s a good recommendation for the future.
- Using SiteGround For WordPress Hosting | Tom McFarlin
- Why I Moved WPLift Over to SiteGround Hosting & How We Increased the Site Speed
- SiteGround Review & Discount: Does it Make Your Site Load 10x Faster?
- Blazing-Fast Dynamic Caching for WordPress: Interview with SiteGround’s Hristo Pandjarov | WPShout – Another strength, their own caching system, SuperCacher or CachePress.
- The Best WordPress SEO Plugins And Tools For 2015 | @thetorquemag – 22 good plugins and tools.
- WordPress SEO Best Practices In 2015 | Elegant Themes Blog – If Content is King, then Google is the SEO Queen. Like this quote.
- Reviews of some Managed WordPress Hosting. Including WPEngine, GoDaddy, UpThemes Hosting and InMotion Hosting.
Still has some hosting topics left. Should finish them all next week.